Action for the Enterprise Risk Management
Your Risks, Our Challenge
Treatment strategies as value creation: Stability, Continuity, Investor and Client Trust are the results.
Action for Construction
The Construction industry is very specialised and extremely complex, and companies operate with very high and complex risk profiles. For the Construction company the margins of error are minimal, responsibilities are extensive and attention to detail is of fundamental importance.
The risks currently affecting the sector stem from a wide range of factors, including pressures caused by rising infrastructure spending in developing countries, skills shortages in key sectors and technological and digital advances. Further risks have become evident through the maintenance of complex supply chains in multiple territories, each with its own social, economic, legislative and political nuances.
How Action supports Companies
With the condition of being able to represent in an objective and measurable way the understanding of risks, the final objective of the ERM method is to be linked by right to the company strategy, thus going beyond the condition of merely tactical usefulness of Risk Management.
In order to manage risks in an integrated perspective and to strengthen the control system, the processes can be traced, for example, to the following elements:
- internal environment
- identification of objectives
- identification of internal and external events capable of influencing performance
- assessment of direct and indirect risks
- response to risks
- control activities
- dissemination of information
- monitoring the entire process
The model, whatever the model chosen, must in any case be flexible and applicable both to the entire corporate risk management process and to the individual operating units or activities. The effectiveness of ERM can be translated into:
- support for the achievement of company objectives
- improvement of company performance
- optimisation of risk management costs
- investor confidence and trust
- protecting the value of the company as a competitive advantage for growth