Action for Brokerage and Intermediation
His Risks, Our Challenge
To start from Risk, in search of the ideal policy, and not, on the contrary, to start from generic policies with useless options without meeting the real needs of the Client.
Advantages for Intermediation
The Integrated Risk Insurance Claim Management creates value for all players:
- Identify the best risk transfer strategy.
- It contains the total cost of the transfer.
- It improves the company’s credibility in the insurance markets.
- It strengthens the position of the Intermediary as a natural extension of the company’s internal structure.
- It guarantees the Companies, as far as possible, the underwriting of truly random risks.
- It develops the culture of risk management and transfer within the company, making the activity strategic.
How Action supports Intermediaries
Companies today no longer position themselves in the market as pure insurance policy vendors, but as providers of comprehensive risk management solutions.
This helps to understand the importance of Risk Management for insurers specialising in industrial risks. When insuring complex risks with significant exposures, the policy is itself complex and “tailor-made” and therefore cannot be a “commodity”.
The identification and quantification of risks is just as important for insurers as it is for policyholders/insureds. With a high level of exposure and complexity, insurers cannot afford to rely on luck. A scientific approach is needed to identify the frequency and scale of exposures and to ensure that all significant exposures have been identified.
Avoiding claims or reducing their financial impact when they cannot be avoided is a common objective between insurers, policyholders, and shareholders and policyholders’ stakeholders.
Alternative risk transfer techniques are also a very important factor, not only because they can further reduce risk volatility, but also because they help to build a real partnership in “bearing” the insured risk together.